Terms and Conditions for Rocks Beach House
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 9 Butterfly Court Hayborough and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
– Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
– Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date unless otherwise agreed.
– Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
– You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
– Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be emailed to the Guests prior to arrival.
– A deposit will be payable to secure the booking, and the balance will be payable at a time frame suggested by Management.
– Balance of the rental amount must be paid 30 days prior to occupancy. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
– Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
– We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, direct deposit into our bank account.
– Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
– Our bank details will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
– If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0419 800 941 or 0412 264 437
– Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
– If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your booking you will be refunded based upon how the amount of time left until your booking.
– Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
– A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a Cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
– An administration charge of $15 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
– If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
– We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
– A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
– Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
– If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
– Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited unless agreed to by management.
– Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
– We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Towels supplied are not to be taken to the beach. Beach towels are not included.
– Pets are not allowed at the Property unless otherwise agreed between the Management and the Guests.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
– You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
– You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion). Professional trades persons shall be used where necessary.
– Only the number of guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. Please notify management if additional guests are required.
– Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
– Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
– Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
– All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
– The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
– You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.
– Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
– In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
– Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
– Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.